Thursday 29 October 2009

Promarker Challenge



I have finally decided to have a go at this challenge, Ive been looking every week at the beautiful cards, n now Im taking the plunge. Its taken a while to pluck up the courage.

Image:- http://countrycraftergooglemailcom.blogspot.com/
Backgound:- http://rebeccasscrappingsilliness.blogspot.com/
Punches:- Friskars, SU
Sentiments:- SU
Promarkers:-
Maroon
Ruby
Moss
Pear
Blush
Pale pink
Dusky pink
Vanilla
Ivory
Plus:- Glamour dust, Gold Mirriboard, Glossy Acents.

Thank you for looking
issy

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love your image and your colouring looks fab.
    Thanks for playing along this week with Passion for Promarkers.
    Barbara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno what you're worried about Issy!! Your colouring is up there with the best of them my gud bud! LOVE this card, well I love ALL your cards, you know that!
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to PFP! Love your card. The papers and colouring are fab. Ty for joining PFP, good luck! Looking forward to seeing more of your entries.
    Manda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Issy

    I am so sorry, I seem to have missed this, I am sure my Google reader plays games with me at times.

    Isn't it a pretty image, lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated

hugs
issy