Tuesday 7 July 2009

Inspired by Viv



Inspired by my friend Viv.. whoose beautiful card had this image on it.. I just had to have it.. and after stampin me feet..(lol) Viv kindly gave me the link but I managed to get it at the Newbury Stamp Show..on Saturday, and this is the first of many I think!.. she is adorable.. I orginally had blonde hair on the image, but changed it as it didnt look right.. I really do need to practice more with these markers...

Background papers by K&Co, Coloured with Promarkers and derwent soft colour pencils and sansador..

3 comments:

  1. Superb card Issy and there't nothing wron with your colouring. You and I are learning together :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! She's impeccable Issy!!! Your colouring is fabulous and I LOVE your card to bits.
    You've done Daisy total justice.
    Love Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated

hugs
issy