Tuesday 12 November 2013

All dressed up challenge card

This is the first time I have used the blog in a long time, not sure what Im doing yet, but hopefully it will post ok..  I need to link a couple of things and will have to find out how! But at least Ive managed to get the photo up.  I have used Spectrum Noir Pens to colour the image, the papers, Ive no idea about.. theyve been in the box for so long.  The Challenge was Autum Colours/Thank you. and the image is Party Girl from all dressed up. I just love these images, and I want them all... they are available from here..  I have also used Marianne dies for the leaves, and a Martha Stewart punch for the flowers which I also coloured, to compliment the papers.


 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Morning Issy, love your gorgeous card. Good luck with the challenge :o)
    Love, Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I really like the lovely green dress! You did really great linking it up. It would be wonderful if you could add a link back to the All Dressed Up blog too. Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you`ll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, it really makes your image and sentiment pop. I also love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nearly won with this Issy! Sorry I didn't visit sooner buddy. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated

hugs
issy