Monday 8 November 2010

Cards for men Challenge

Hello again

Its been a long time since I been on here, I had my Grandsons, to look after 2 or 3 times a week during the school holidays, which meant all my craft stuff had to be put away, (from little fingers, The my holiday to Zante for 2 weeks, n then the heating engineer had to come in and fix the heating. Ive finally got my craft stuff out, Ive stamps I brought at Ally Pally not even used them yet... can you believe that.. (not to mention the papers n stuff) I will get to catch up with all my favourite blogs.


Cards for Men Challenge

This time the theme is animals, and Hopejacare is our sponsor, We have a super stamp as the prize (pictured below)




The DT were lucky to be given images to work with, and I chose the Robin, and Claire has very kindly offered this image is free, to all who enter.




This is my card.



Coloured with Promarkers
DPs by Papermania
Holly punch from Xcut
Nestabilies
Sentiment from stash.


issy

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Issy, love your holly frame :o) I missed you all those weeks!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Issy your bird looks almost as if its going to fly of the page, hes gorgeous, a real stunning card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Issy, What fabulous colouring and that holly border must have taken ages- gorgeous Christmas card!
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Issy, I love the holly wreath around the gorgeous robin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Issy. Icant imagine how long it must've taken putting all the holly pieces in.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card - Robin is looking very happy and your holly border is perfection! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning Christmas card
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunner Issy! You always make the perfect card with whatever image/stamp you use. It's a gift and not everyone has it...but YOU DO!! Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Robin and card Issy, I have a little something for you over at my blog btw :O) Viv( Daizy-Mae) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated

hugs
issy