Thursday 24 June 2010

Promarker challenge 57



Promarker Challenge 57.

The challenge this week is set by Debs, who wants to see your favorite things, a real toughie.. it took a while to find something a bit different from the norm, but as one of my favorite things is Lladro porcelain. I decided to go with this, so I hope it applies. The Lladro figurines of Giesha girl and the Cranes are my most favorite pieces. I have a set of cranes, and if ever I win the lottery I will buy the Geisha girl.....too Until then I will covet it from a shop window.

Giesha image available from here

Coloured with promarkers Cerise, Hot pink, Baby and Pale pink, Olive, Pear. Maroon,
Marine, Duck egg, Coral, oatmeal and blush.

Embelishment.....Japanese hair ornament, was made by stamping out two different sentiment coins,(Ive no idea where these stamps are from as they have been in my stash for years) coloured them, Then I made paper beads and glued them to cocktail sticks.

Bling from stash

dps are from the Pink and Blue capsule collection from Papermania.

issy

14 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Issy. The colouring is beautiful and I love the embellishment.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Issy and of course your colouring is superb :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, such a gorgeous image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Issy, what a gorgeous card. The image is beautiful and your colouring is awesome. Love the hand made embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Issy. I love the colour combo and your shading is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP.Sue Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My on my Issy, your collouring in is absolutely fabulous. In fact the whole card is just beautiful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Issy what an amazing card, such beautiful colouring I love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card - the image is gorgeous as is your colouring!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Issy I have spent so long just drinking in the delights of this wonderful card the colours the image it is all so beautiful truly very gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Issy..this is stunning!!...thanks for joining us at PFP this week...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Issy,
    This is a beautiful image. I love the Japanese feel you've evoked throughout this card. I love Lladro too, but for now have settled for Nao! It's a lot more afforwble, but pricey nonetheless. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card Issy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Issy I just had to stop by and congratulate you on winning the June challenge at Sir Stampalot I was thrilled when I saw your name

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous colours. The layout is just perfect, fabulous card! You are truly an amazing colourist!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated

hugs
issy