Monday 10 May 2010

Cards for men




Hi all

By the time this is posted, I will be firmly planted in Majorca, and will be there until 19th of May. I apologise now as I may not be able to reply to all the cards entered. I pray the volcanic ash doesn't play up again while I'm there.

For this challenge the theme is Outdoors, and I have used the free image supplied by our sponsor, although we did have a choice, from Claire at Hope Jaycare Claire trained in Textile Design at the Glasgow School of Art and I loves all things handmade, but especially papercrafts. Her doodles are available to purchase as digital images through Shop Handmade." Available from here

The prize is again 3 digis of the winners choice.

Ive done a sidestep card as I thought it suited the image well, coloured with Promarkers, dps by Brenda Pinnick, I created the waves on PSP and added glamour dust for effect. Seagulls are from a child's colouring page.
Nestablities.

See you all on the 19th

issy

3 comments:

  1. Well 'master'! You've only gone and done it again!! This is WAY beyond gorgeous, it's a real stunner! LOVE this card and can't wait till I see it in the flesh. Hope you're having a fab time. I'm sure you are. Chat soon my gud bud! Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Issy, not been able to get on until today!
    I hope you are having a wonderful time :o)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Issy. I gave Claire a sneak preview before the post and she was really impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated

hugs
issy