Wednesday 1 April 2009




My challenge card for stamps and smiles, “SASSC8” I hope it works..

I used bazzil card stock, swirly papers and paper for the flowers are from craftwork cards, the flowers and leaves are punched then moulded to shape. I used a Leone Em bumble bee punch for the flowers and a xcut leaf punch. The stamp was a present from my crafty friend Viv. Thanks Viv, I now found I can use this without colouring it in.

sending appologies for the photo now, cause me and camera's do'nt get a long..

4 comments:

  1. great job on last week's sketch! thanks for playing along, and i hope to see you again tomorrow!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Issy and those flowers are gorgeous. No wonder Viv calls you the Master :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She IS the Master!!LOL This is superb! I just LOVE those colours Issy. You're amazing.
    Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated

hugs
issy